The Communications Team promotes EIOPA’s role, business strategy and activities as well as preserves and further strengthens EIOPA’s reputation and credibility by:
- developing and implementing an integrated external and internal communications strategy including related policies and procedures;
- managing all external communication activities, including EIOPA website, organising press conferences, handling media and public inquiries;
- coordinating speaking engagements of the Chair and/or the Executive Director;
- coordinating meetings with external stakeholders and preparing the quarterly public report;
- delivering planning and decision-making support to the Chair and/or the Executive Director for EIOPA conferences and events, drafting external communications, such as press releases, web alerts, speeches, speaking notes and presentations;
- delivering all internal communication activities including intranet content, quarterly staff newsletters and managing the corporate branding.