Pension Policy Team
The Pension Policy Team develops EIOPA's prudential policy on personal and occupational pension by:
- providing advice to the European Commission on legislative measures;
- developing Guidelines to promote convergent supervisory practices and consistent application of the European Union law;
- answering questions on the regulatory framework;
- contributing to the development of the database of pension plans and products in the European Economic Area (EEA), developing register of Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision (IORPs) and register of prudential provisions relevant for occupational pension schemes;
- interacting with representatives of industry, policyholders and other stakeholders including through EIOPA's Occupational Pension Stakeholder Group.