Activate EIOPA News RSS Feed in Internet Explorer
These steps allow you to directly receive all EIOPA news items in your browser, updated regularly, without visiting the EIOPA site. These steps should take just 1 to 2 minutes to complete.
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the menu bar, click Tools > Internet options, and then “Content”
- In the Content tab, look for “Feeds and Web Slices” and click “Settings”:
- Set to automatically update every 15 minutes:
- Click ok, and ok again.
- Open this link in Internet Explorer:
EIOPA News RSS Link.
- You should see a page displaying a list of EIOPA latest news. Click "Subscribe to this feed":
- A dialog box appears. Give the news feed a name such as "EIOPA News". You can optionally bookmark the news feed in your favourites bar to make it easier to find in future. Click "Subscribe":
- To view the EIOPA news feed, click View > Explorer bars > Feeds. You will then see EIOPA news RSS feed:
[Optional] If you added the EIOPA news feed to your favourites in step 8, make sure to enable your favourites by default. Click View > Toolbars > Favourites bar:
[Optional] If you followed step 10, now you can see a list of EIOPAs latest news, directly in your favourites bar. You can click "Open all items" if you wish to see the complete list:
You have now successfully subscribed to EIOPA's news RSS feed.